E14 All Purpose Cleaner is a plant based, multi purpose green cleaning product. It is a pH neutral, citrus degreaser that is effective for almost any light to heavy-duty cleaning task.
E14 All Purpose Cleaner cleans, degreases and deodorises in one application. It is a 100% plant-based, water dilatable multi purpose cleaner and degreaser that is highly effective in many situations. It can be a tremendous spray and wipe cleaner, as well as a floor mopping solution on marble, terrazzo, or surfaces that are protected with a wax.
Replace other hazardous cleaners in your home, many of which are carcinogenic, petroleum distillate, or butyl-based cleaners that contribute to unhealthy indoor air pollution that can be unsafe for you and your family’s health and well-being. E14 All Purpose Cleaner outperforms most general purpose cleaners on all surfaces, and without the common carcinogenic chemicals and hazardous contents found in other cleaning products.
HealtheClean’s E14 All Purpose Cleaner is free from all known or even suspected carcinogens!
One 500ml bottle of concentrated liquid makes 32 litres, or 64 ready to use 500ml bottles, of eco-friendly all purpose cleaner. To make a 500ml ready to use diluted all purpose cleaning solution, use the required amount of E14 All Purpose Cleaner concentrate mixed with the balance of water to make up 500ml.
Use the following measurements as a guide for effective cleaning:
- 60ml of E14 concentrate + 440ml water for mild degreasing
- 30ml of E14 concentrate + 470ml water for all purpose general cleaning
- 8ml of E14 concentrate + 492ml water for mopping
E14 contains no hazardous ingredients as per OSHA standards, and is free of phosphates, petroleum distillates, butyl cellusolve or fuming solvents.
- Read more about HealtheClean Eco Friendly Product Range here.
- Read about the eco friendly and sustainable packaging of the HealtheClean products here.
Even though it is free from hazardous and toxic chemicals, any cleaning product can still be dangerous if not used carefully and as directed.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not ingest
- Avoid contact with eyes or prolonged contact with skin
- In case of irritation, wash with clean water.
- If in doubt, always seek medical advice.