E13 Glass and Window Cleaner is an eco friendly cleaning product that works on contact to remove oils, fingerprints, soil, water, spots, and more from glass and other surfaces not damaged by water. E13 cleans, degreases and de-oils glass, mirrors, and plastic effectively in one application. The cleverly developed formula is non-streaking and is free from residue forming detergents and hard to wipe vinegar and other acids. E13 actually leaves a monomolecular shield is dirt and grim resistant, inhibiting dirt from reforming on the surface as quickly.
E13 comes in a super-concentrated 500ml solutions that makes this eco friendly cleaning product a highly economical choice. 1 bottle of 500ml E13 Glass and Window cleaner concentrate will provide you with 64 ready to use 500ml bottles of diluted green cleaning solution!
To mix up a 500ml diluted bottle of E13 solution, use the following measurements as required:
- For streak-free glass cleaning, mix 15ml of E13 Glass and Window Cleaner concentrate with 485ml of clean water
- For extremely dirty glass or other surfaces, increase the E13 concentrate to 60ml and mix with 440ml of clean water
*For the best cleaning results, use a clean spray bottle to apply the diluted glass and window cleaning solution.
E13 Glass and Window cleaner concentrate contains no ammonia, butyl cellusolve, aerosols or acids. The solution is biodegradable and does not form harmful micro-toxins during the biodegradation process.
E13 Glass and Window cleaner is grey-water safe and septic tank safe. It is also free from all known and suspected carcinogens!
Animal Rights: Cruelty-free; contains no animal ingredients; has not been tested on animals.
- Read more about HealtheClean Eco Friendly Product Range here.
- Read about the eco friendly and sustainable packaging of the HealtheClean products here.
As with all cleaning products, E13 can be harmful if used incorrectly or without care. Please take care to store in a safe place and to follow the instructions for use.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not ingest
- Avoid contact with eyes and prolonged contact with skin
- If irritation occours, wash out with clean water
- If irritation persists or if you are in doubt, seek medical advice