HealtheClean’s E2 Heavy Duty Degreaser is a super-concentrated, highly effective, multi-use eco friendly cleaning product with superior performance that outperforms other cleaning products while remaining safe to both you and to the environment.
E2 cleans, degreases, and deodorises in one application. It is equally effective in both hot and cold water and the specially designed formula it actively breaks down grease and prevents its floating to the top of the water in a mop-bucket or sink.
E2 Heavy Duty Degreaser replaces corrosive, caustic, and butyl-based cleaners that are highly harmful to the environment and can easily instantly burn skin or permanently damage the eyes or other body organs. E2 is safe for the environment and for you. It contains no toxic or harmful chemicals, is non-corrosive, non-fuming and fragrance-free.
Use as a spray, dip, mop and bucket, sponge, or trigger sprayer cleaner.
NOTE: Do NOT use E2 on protected surfaces.
Non-toxic, non-hazardous and non-polluting, E2 Heavy Duty Degreaser combines naturally-derived and non-fuming solvents, detergents and wetting agents in one, eco friendly, sustainable and 100% biodegradable product.
E2 Heavy Duty Degreaser contains natural solvents and vegetable-derived detergents, which are not hazardous to humans, animals, or the ecosystem. E2 is free of phosphates and fuming solvents, and is lower in alkalinity than most heavy-duty kitchen degreasers. It is free-rinsing in most applications, and inhibits corrosion on bare metals.
HealtheClean’s E2 Heavy Duty Degreaser is free from all know or suspected carcinogens. It is grey water safe, septic tank safe, biodegradable without effluent treatment processes.
Animal Rights: Cruelty-free; contains no animal ingredients; has not been tested on animals.
- Read more about HealtheClean Eco Friendly Product Range here.
- Read about the eco friendly and sustainable packaging of the HealtheClean products here.
Even though it is free from hazardous and toxic chemicals, any cleaning product can still be dangerous if not used carefully and as directed.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Wash hands thoroughly with warm, soapy water after handling
- Do not ingest
- Avoid contact with eyes or prolonged contact with skin
- In case of irritation, wash with clean water.
- If in doubt, always seek medical advice.