E38 Bathroom Cleaner is the ultimate in eco friendly bathroom cleaning products. It does not contain any hazardous, toxic or polluting ingredients and all ingredients are biodegradable, or break down into harmless natural elements.
E38 Bathroom Cleaner rapidly cleans and removes soap scum, lime scale deposits, body oils, hard water stains from shower walls, doors, sinks, ceramic tile, fiberglass, vinyl, porcelain and stainless steel. It even deodorises as it cleans! Talk about effective natural green cleaning products! E38 is a low acid, 100% plant-based, naturally derived cleaner made from replenishable natural resources.
1 bottle of E38 Bathroom Cleaner concentrate will make 8 litres of eco friendly bathroom cleaning solution!
- To make 500ml of diluted bathroom cleaning solution, simple mix 30ml of E38 concentrate with 470ml of water and you have yourself a natural, eco friendly bathroom cleaning solution. Apply using a mop, sponge, or spray bottle as required. Use the diluted solution to soak items or wipe surfaces and if grit and dirt is especially resistant, simply add a bit more of the concentrate as required.
E38 Bathroom Cleaner derives it’s cleaning power from an advanced blend of non-fuming natural solvents, vegetable derived detergents, plastic emulsifiers and acrylic film breakers. E38 is free of acids, bleach, butyls, phenols, petroleum distillates, or any hazardous chemical ingredient.
E38 Bathroom Cleaner is free of all known, or suspected carcinogens.
Animal Rights: Cruelty-free; contains no animal ingredients; has not been tested on animals.
- Read more about HealtheClean Eco Friendly Product Range here.
- Read about the eco friendly and sustainable packaging of the HealtheClean products here.
Even though it is free from toxic and hazardous chemicals, E38 is classified as a “mild” skin and eye irritant so as with any cleaning solution, please be careful to keep away from your eyes and if you have sensitive skin, use gloves when cleaning to be extra safe.
- Ensure you keep E38 out of reach of children
- Avoid ingestion, eye contact and prolonged contact with skin.
– In the case of irritation or contact with eyes, flush with clean water.
- If irritation persists or if in doubt, seek medical advice.