HealtheClean’s eco friendly E6 Hand Dish Washing Liquid is gentle on your hands and on the environment.
E6 is an effective dish washing detergent that outperforms other detergents, without the use of commonly used toxic and harmful chemicals. The naturally derived formula is high sudsing and is even effective in cold greasy water. E6 will not redeposit food or soil back onto your dishes and its suds are long lasting and rinse off freely and easily, leaving sparkling clean dishes, pots and pans!
E6 Hand Dish Washing Liquid comes in highly concentrated formula meaning only a very small amount is needed per use. One 500ml bottle of concentrated E6 will provide you with approximately 25 bottles of 500ml diluted formula. This makes E6 Hand Dish Washing Liquid one of the most cost-effective and cost-competitive eco friendly dish washing liquids available!
The naturally derived ingredients have been carefully chosen to be gentle on your skin and hands at the same time as effectively cleaning your dishes, pots, pans. HealtheClean’s E6 Hand Dish Washing Liquid can even be used to clean washable fine fabrics!
Non-toxic, non-hazardous and non-polluting, all ingredients are 100% biodegradable or break down into harmless natural elements, returning to nature without forming damaging micro-toxins.
E6 Hand Dish Washing Liquid concentrate contains no hazardous ingredients as per OSHA regulations. It contains no Benzene derived detergents, alcohol, LAS, DDBSA, EDTA or NTA which are all commonly found in most other detergents.
HealtheClean’s E6 Hand Dish Washing Liquid is free from all known or suspected carcinogens!
E6 is grey-water safe, septic tank safe, and biodegradable without effluent treatment processes.
Animal Rights: Cruelty-free; contains no animal ingredients; has not been tested on animals.
- Read more about HealtheClean Eco Friendly Product Range here.
- Read about the eco friendly and sustainable packaging of the HealtheClean products here.
Even though it is free from hazardous and toxic chemicals, any cleaning product can still be dangerous if not used carefully and as directed.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not ingest
- Avoid contact with eyes or prolonged contact with skin
- In case of irritation, wash with clean water.
- If in doubt, always seek medical advice.